Washington-Seattle
Options

Macpanda

Hey!!!

I saw you at Micheals yesterday........but I honestly dont remember your name and didnt feel like calling out "Macpanda" hahaha.

Did you like the little expo they did? I really liked it!!!! My favorite part was the "make and takes"!!! The wine glasses were so awesome. I am glad I went to that.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Macpanda

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry to but in but too funny!  I can just imagine calling out a knottie by their screen name. I wonder who the funniest would be :)
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Hey, meanbankrobber!"  That would be funny!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Probably macpanda. lol. actually i am not sure. lol. i cant think of any different ones right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh i didnt see jennuine's post.....yah that one would probably be worse! hahahha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  Yes, I totally recognized you but I wasn't quite sure!  I kept debating on whether it was you or not and if I should say hello.  I loved the wine glasses and I think I figured out my invitations.  How did the makeup turn out in the end?

In case you see me wandering around again, my real life knows me as Gina but I would totally respond to MacPanda if I heard it. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahha. Ok. Glad you figured out your invitations. I was talking to the Michaels lady and I was telling her I was going to order STD magnets from Vista Print and she was like.....you know you could just buy magnet strips right? And I was like OMG I didnt even think of that! Hahah. But they were very helpful. I kept telling them that they need to do wedding related make and takes every month because I would seriously go to it! I learned so much stuff that was SOOOO easy!

The make-up turned out pretty well. I liked it. She focused mostly on my eyes instead of like foundation, so it wasn't as good as I would want for the wedding day...but I wouldn't hire her anyway. Her prices were absurd. For Bride, 6 bridesmaids and MOB she charges $1200!!!!

But yah. It was a fun experience. I hope they do more!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards