Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Dani - or anyone really?

My drop down list on the left side stopped working on Friday?  Anyone else have this problem?   It's really cutting into my board jumping time.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: Dani - or anyone really?

• Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, mine did the same thing.  It's REALLY annoying.

ETA: Why can't they just have a regular stupid list like they do on the nest?  SIMPLE
  • Options
    Hm, mine's not working either. I have the carrots, but nothing happens when I click on them.

Maybe we should start some kind of conspiracy theory about the Knot wanting to keep us nasty P&Eers sequestered on our own board.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Good I'm glad I'm not the only one.

And I agree Amoro, I wish they were just permanent.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Mine also went away.

The "arrows" went away awhile ago, but if I put my cursor next to the words, the "arrow" still worked.  Now even that is gone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yea, mine doesn't work either.  I contacted KA about it, so hopefully they'll get them fixed soon.
  • Options
    Mine aren't working either, also since Friday or Saturday. 

Thanks Navy for letting Annie know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_dani-anyone-really?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:97ea9508-530a-430a-aeaf-0da83bff9bc0Post:a5ddbb79-18af-4cc9-b49c-4183f60f8329">Re: Dani - or anyone really?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Navy for letting Annie know!
    Posted by danieliza1127[/QUOTE]]

No problem.  It's driving me up the wall.
  • Options
    While we talking, do all of you still get your subject on the main page of etiquette bolded and unbolded when there are new responses?

Because mine only worked one day, and it never has ever again or before. I'd really like that feature back.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I've never had a problem with the bolding unbolding Fishce, mine works.  I remember now that you've always had that problem.  I don't know what the deal is with that.  What are you using?  IE, Firefox, something else?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My bolding and unbolding still works, as long as I click on the title.  If I click on the last response, it doesn't work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm in Firefox.

I've tried to click on the subject and last reponse, and it still doens't work. boo.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Hey Fischy, go to Tools > Options in FF and look to see what it sasy about your browsing history. I think I had mine on Never Remember History and the bolding stopped working but now I have it to remember history for at least 2 days and it works.
  • Options
    Did you ever know that youre my HEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOO...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Just kidding. Still doesn't work.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Frown

(I don't even have a signature I don't know why it's doing that stupid line break thingy. Blech.)
  • Options
    It's just <br /> Vally.  You can post what you've got and we can try to help you get the html right.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    I don't have anything in my siggy except a period. Yell
  • Options
    That br didn't show up right.  I don't know where the slash came from.  What links do you want in your sig?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    nothing at the moment. I suppose I will find a picture to put back in there. ::grumble mutter curse::
  • Options
    When you decide you can post it or pm me and I can help.  
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    thank you fellow newlywed =)
  • Options
    The bolding/unbolding has never worked for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards