AW Friday!

Re: AW Friday!

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got nothing to AW about lol
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with Bhanu, I got nothing.

I guess the only thing is that we finally went on our honeymoon. We added it onto a trip for my friend's wedding in Disney World and then went to Costa Rica. It was great to be away. Not so great when we got super sick and spend the second half of our trip asleep and not speaking to one another.  At least we got to visit a Costa Rican doctor? Hahaha...sucks but what can do you?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raangoli!!!  Costa Rica, WOW!!!  Don't forget to post pictures up.  Don't be as bad as I am about it, I still haven't posted pics from Singapore. 

Too bad about getting sick, but at least you guys were away together. 

Nothing much to AW about, but I am going to start researching venues from end of the month and have a list of places FI and I would consider for the wedding venue.  I want to have a place booked by end of summer and since I want it in downtown Chicago, I have to be early. 
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing to "AW" about but Tuesday came twice this week cause I need to B&M!

I feel very annoyed with everyone who blows up my phone w/ texts, talking about stuff that I really don't care for. Sometimes, I don't even know how to respond to some of the stuff they send. It bugs!!! If its important, call me. So, for the day, I decided to shut off my phone. So far, its been great minus the fact that some are taking it badly and automatically assuming that they did something wrong... -sighs.

Ok, I'm done.

Happy Friday!
  • edited December 2011
    I think I promised this a few weeks ago ... gonna AW a picture of myself in my dress (even though it's Saturday now):

I look totally goofy, and the fitting isn't done yet, but nonetheless ...there I am.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Andamu- i realllllyyy like the dress! is it lace? Very cute! love the bow!
  • edited December 2011
    Andamu - that's a beautiful dress! I love it! You look fantastic :)
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!

@Trueleo: Funny thing, it looks like a bow, but it's actually the extra bits of lace pinned to the sides so they can touch up anywhere!  It almost makes me think it would look good with a sash, though.

And yes, it's all lace.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty dress... I'm crazy and didn't look back at this until now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards