Indiana-Indianapolis

FS: ribbon, vases, candles, dress, etc.

Hi ladies.  I am trying to give our leftover wedding items a good home.  Let me know if you would like to see photos of anything.

-glass vases (5 cylindrical, 3 curvy) in varying heights
-4 white candles in varying heights

-2 white flower girls baskets
-black birdcage, used for cards
-1.5" wide, long black sash from David's Bridal
-2" white ribbon
-black woven basket
-white paper gift bags
-"The Bridesmaid Guide" book

I also have a size 0 wedding dress that still has the tags on it.  It is strapless with a beautiful bubble hem

Re: FS: ribbon, vases, candles, dress, etc.

• edited December 2011
    I would love to see what you have. My hubby and I are both on fixed incomes- he is a disabled vet and I get SSI. Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    I just noticed you were Columbus,OHIO. We have a Columbus Indiana. I graduated from OSU in 2005!!! i am actually coming down there in a couple of weeks to celebrate my birthday with my sorority sisters. It's a small world. O-H...
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...I-O!!
    Hi there.  It is a small world.  We got married in Cbus OH, but live in Indy now.  If you give me your email I can send you some pictures of stuff.  Let me know what you were interested in?
  • edited December 2011
    I private messaged you my e-mail address
  • edited December 2011
    HEllo! I was interested in seeing pictures of the vases. We want to put them down the isle and would love to see pictures! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in the gift bags.  Can you let me know how many you have, how big they are and what you are asking for them?  Thanks!  I'll PM you my email.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *imapolson* could you PM me your email, and I can send you some pics.
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in your birdcage! I'm PM'ing you myemail address! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards