Arizona-Phoenix

Unique Shops

I'm looking for unique jewelry for my bridesmaids for arranging my shower. I'd like to get them something local since most of them are in the East Coast. I plan on checking out Frances and the Made in Central Phoenix. Anyone else know any spots that would have any local,funky, and unique jewelry and gifts?

Re: Unique Shops

• NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Antique shops have a lot of great jewelry.  I think downtown Mesa has some of the best shops in terms of jewelry.

I know you wanted local, but you might also want to try Etsy.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    If you want it to be "Arizona-ish," consider going with something like turquoise. There are tons of places that carry Native American jewelry. My family is in the business on the wholesale end and there are a lot of turquoise/silver pieces that are very modern and not what you would first picture when you hear "Native American Jewelry." I wear our stuff all the time and none of it looks like a traditional squash blossom, I assure you. There are some shops around the corner from Stingray in downtown Scottsdale that have some good stuff. Liquid silver might be cool, too. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards