Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Has anyone worked with the Marcus Lindsey?

I am looking at the Marcus Lindsey on Main St for a wedding and recption  Has anyone used them or know anyone who has?  They are a new venue, so I'm having trouble finding reviews. 

Re: Has anyone worked with the Marcus Lindsey?

• Options
    I am getting married there on September 8th. They have been so wonderful to work with. The venue is stunning. You should definitely email Marjorie for a tour. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
  • Options
    Looks so pretty. I can't wait till I can take a tour..
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
  • Options
    I am getting married there on 4/12/14 and cannot wait!!! As soon as i saw it i Fell IN LOVE with it. I haven't seen a lot of wedding photos there, but I am always on the lookout. 
  • Options
    We are also getting married there on 11/2/13.  We fell in love with it when we first saw it like the other posts above.  I'm having some decor issues when it comes to centerpieces because we can't have candles.  Other than that, they have been great to work with so far...I just wish our wedding was next month not next year ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_has-anyone-worked-with-the-marcus-lindsey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:d819a89c-8983-4711-b655-ccfad9067acePost:2c5ce063-4dc8-4cbb-86b1-e398e4f46cb8">Re:Has anyone worked with the Marcus Lindsey?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married there on September 8th. They have been so wonderful to work with. The venue is stunning. You should definitely email Marjorie for a tour. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
    Posted by sarahc222[/QUOTE]

Who were your vendors? How did you set up and decorate for reception? Do you have pics you wouldn't mind sharing?
  • Options
    ML brides who are your vendors?
  • Options
    Do you have any pictures you could share? I'm getting married there in April and would love to see the room and garden set up! Congrats, newlywed!
  • Options
    Anyone have any pictures to share? I'd love to see the room setup too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards