Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

The Royal Engagement

So, anyone else watch the announcements?  Are you going to watch?  I want to see her dress! 

Do you think this will start trends for weddings afterwards?  I'm already wondering if sapphire rings will pick back up.

Re: The Royal Engagement

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just called my fiance and told him we had better make our honeymoon arrangements TODAY because we are planning to go to London for our honeymoon in June. I would hate to have the royal wedding take up all of the hotel rooms in Great Britain when we plan to be there. I don't think they have announced their date yet, have they?

That said, I can't wait to see what kinds of beautiful things she will plan. Yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I saw!  I was very excited!  I love the royal family.  Princess Di's wedding was an inspiration to me.  I'm also very fond of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's wedding styles, too, and that was 19th century.  I'm happy for the both of them.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eh, there are 3 things that bother me in the media.
    1.) Hearing Pink is Pregnant.
    2.) Jessica Simpsons stupid ring.
    3.) The "royal engagement"

I personally don't see the big deal in all of this.  There are way to many important and real things going on other than these made up lives.

Decobelle - You better hurry, I am sure that place will be a friggin mad house :)
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw them on the early show this morning. I agree I cant wait to see the dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards