Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Rehearsal dinner venue near Ambler

Hi Ladies- this is my first post, so sorry if I missed something.  I am getting married August 2012 At Old York Road Country Club in Spring House.  We are looking for a rehearsal dinner venue.  My fiance and I live in MN, so we are planning everything from afar.  Does anyone have any ideas for a great venue?  We are trying to keep costs lower since my fiance and I are paying for the wedding and every ourselves.  Any input would be awesome!!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal dinner venue near Ambler

• NurseCassie88NurseCassie88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well if you are ok with having it at a pub there is really cute place in the main strip of ambler called KC's Alley. They have a really great space upstairs that I believe is free to rent and even has a private bar area and overlooks the rest of the pub. I attended a baby shower there and prior to the event I was a little weirded out that it was at a bar but when I got there and saw the space I must say I was very impressed. They even will let you decorate with whatever you want if you desire; however, to be honest for a rehersal dinner that would probably not even be necessary and the space would still look fantastic. Hope this helps!! 
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to numerous private parties at the Pistachio Grille in Amber. I attended a bridal shower there and a birthday dinner. It's a smaller restaurant perfect for that sort of thing and the food is deliscious. I can't speak o price because I was only a guest at these events but I the place likely has very reasonable and affordable prices. Above alll else the staff and service are great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards