May 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Royal Friday! POLL

Happy Friday Ladies! It's finally the weekend and finally the countdown to the Royal Wedding is over!

1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding?
2. If yes, what are your thoughts??
3. Any fun weekend plans?
4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend?
imageAnniversary

Re: Happy Royal Friday! POLL

• Options
    I am not but going to bed after this kiss. 

Loved her dress! Thought everything else was so stiff. Like, it's a wedding people, look a bit mor e into eachother! 

nope! :)

doube nope!
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I did not get up early to watch it, but have watched most of the clips on Cnn already this morning.

2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? I thougt Kate was stunning. Her dress was very pretty and modern. I also loved her maid-of-honors dress! I do wish they would have personalized their vows more. Bring the ceremony up to date a bit...and I hate it, that they didnt kiss. Thats no fun!

3. Any fun weekend plans? Going to take my girls to the zoo tommorow!

4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend? Probably not..lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I wasn't planning to.. but woke up and turned the TV on and that's all they were showing :/

2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? I thought her dress was gorgeous. I actually really liked how it wasn't so over the top. I think the whole wedding party looked very classic and elegant.

3. Any fun weekend plans? YES! Going to Virginia Beach to meet with vendors, taste food for our rehersal, meet with the pastor and do cupcake tasting!

4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend? Um.. yeah.. all of the above :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I have it on the DVR and can't wait to watch it when I get home from work!
    2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? n/a
    3. Any fun weekend plans? Seeing my FI, catching up on errands, seeing my fam, relaxing
    4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend?  Nope, not this weekend!
    0637_IMG_9731 Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    No, but I looked it up at work today
    Loved her dress, but I really love lace wedding dresses so I'm biased
    I'm still not sure how "fun" my plans are gonna be, but I'm hoping it'll be great
    My parents and FILs are going to meet this weekend. EEK. I'm sure it'll be fine, but FI's mom is very opinionated and it drives me crazy sometimes. Also his parents went through a very messy divorce and they'll both be there... so I'm crossing my fingers.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? Nope... did look up her dress though....
    2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? Dress is pretty.....
    3. Any fun weekend plans? Just working Sat. and hopefully if its nice enough I can go out on the boat on Sunday....
    4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend? Not that I am aware of....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I didn't wake up early for it, but am watching it on TLC now
    The actual wedding hasn't started on TLC's re-run... so I don't have any yet.. I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion though
    FI and I are buying some things for the house for our anniversary... scary to know were getting old when we don't buy little things for eachother.. but I reallly like this idea!
    Make one more pomander ball!
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I didn't wake up early, but woke up in time to see the end of the ceremony, the carriage ride, and the balcony kisses. (Although my mom decided to call me before 6a.m. to see if I was watching- grrr)

2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? I think Kate looked stunning. I loved her dress and her sister's dress too! I loved that there were 2 kisses on the balcony- so cute! And most of all, I like how happy they looked!

3. Any fun weekend plans? FI and I are going to start packing to move in to our first apartment together! So excited!

We'll be putting down some more money for our wedding bands. They should be here in about 6 weeks! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding?  I recorded it on DVR.  I'll watch it this evening when I get home from work!

2. If yes, what are your thoughts??  We'll see!

3. Any fun weekend plans?  Hoping to go see Fast Five with FI- depends on how late he has to work.  My sister (who I haven't seen since Christmas) is coming on Saturday!  Have a date on Sunday with a friend to talk wedding... HER wedding... I'm MOH! :) 

4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend?   Research!  STILL haven't picked a venue!  Between FI's crazy work schedule, holidays, and house hunting, we just haven't had time... I'm starting to panic!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I didn't get up early to watch the wedding but I did catch the highlights and videos of it. 
    She looked GORGEOUS!!!! such a beautiful dress and she looked so pretty.  I love how happy they both looked...he seems so shy and sweet
    I am meeting up with my college roommates for dinner tonight and then tomorrow I"m going to a30 Second to Mars concert with my brother.
    No Wedding plans this weekend just a busy one with lots of travel
    May 2012 Siggy ~ Favorite E-pic image
  • Options
    1.Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding?
    Hadn't planned to, but I couldn't sleep so I ended up watching their arrivals up to the vows

I was kind of underwelmed by her dress...it was very pretty, but I thought it would be more pooffy, like Dianas....

Next week is finals week...so just study, study, study...

Probably not...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have not watched it yet, I am still at work, but I have seen the pictures and will watch it later.
    Her dress was very elegant, and they seemed extremely happy, he seems to actually care about her/love her, unlike his father with Princess Diana.
    FI and I are traveling to RI to go to my brother's college graduation.
    Nothing is planned, maybe find a headpiece that isn't $200.00.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lanejanelanejane member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    1.Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding?
    I almost missed it until FI texted me. Saw the very end and I've watched some clips.
    She was beautiful!!!! The dress, the hair, the makeup and the bridesmaid dress were all stunning... What a lucky girl.

Going to check out two apartments and hopefully make a decision on where we're moving to.

Nope.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? no but I've been looking at pictures and reading articles online!
    2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? I thought they both looked handsome and SO happy! I also love the little modern touches they brought in (her dress, removing "obey" from the vows). It must be so hard to plan the wedding of your dreams with so much pomp and circumstance!
    3. Any fun weekend plans? FI is taking the state civil service exam tomorrow morning. It's the next step towards him realizing his dream of working in law enforcement, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend? nothing really
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm a little late, but decided to do this anyway :)

1. Are you watching (did you watch) the Royal Wedding? I only caught the beginning of it when it originally aired, but have seen most of the important stuff on youtube and I plan on watching the entire thing through either on reruns or a friend's dvr!
    2. If yes, what are your thoughts?? She looked gorgeous! Like a PP said though, I absolutely love lace dresses though so I'm slightly biased on that aspect. Such a fan of Prince Harry. My very favorite part was when he saw her for the first time and got a huge grin on his face and told her she looked beautiful. They are just so in love it's adorable.
    3. Any fun weekend plans? I worked overnight friday night so I slept all day yesterday and I'm volunteering at my rescue squad tonight and all day tomorrow.
    4. Any WR things you want to accomplish this weekend? The majority of my BM and my friend that's helping me plan are on my crew at the squad, so we'll at least talk about some wedding stuff!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards