New York-Upstate
Options

Affordable Photographer - Latham, NY for May 26, 2012

Hello Ladies,

I am looking for a reasonably priced photographer for my welcome back party (I'm doing a Destination Wedding), and everyone I've found so far is 1k+. Essentially, I need someone from 12-4 (thats it! This is for the Grandparents to see us cut a cake!) who can take nice pictures, some very slight editing (or none, I can do that myself), and give us proofs.

Really, something like a junior or amateur photographer would be great.

Do you ladies know of anyone who fits the bill?

ps - this will be located in Latham, NY.

Re: Affordable Photographer - Latham, NY for May 26, 2012

• Options
    goobersinlovegoobersinlove member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Brandon Segal at segalphoto.net. He's a pro but his packages start really cheap, and he will work with your budget and do what you need him to do.

I am not speaking from experience - we've booked him but haven't done any pics at all yet. I'm just suggesting from a price perspective.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip. I'm looking at Mystic Photo/Video - but I would LOVE some personal reviews.

www.mysticphotovideo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second goobers suggestion. We are using Brandon as well. Though he hasn't done the wedding yet we did do engagement pics. They came out great and Brandon was very good at working with my reluctant fiance. We got our pics back in less than a week.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Bob Donlon.  He does CD only packages starting at under $900.  His website is Bobdonlon.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Kimberly0402Kimberly0402 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Upstate Photographers. They have an a la carte pricing menu, so you can pick and choose what you want. Their pictures are beautiful and they are such nice, down to eather people. We can't wait to work with them for our engagement photos and wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After looking at tons of photographers, my finace and I went with Meghan Baker of Meghan's Photography. She is very reasonably priced, and her packages gave us exactly what we wanted. In addition, she had just done the wedding of an old friend of mine so I saw how she worked. She's very flexible, we're doing our engagement shoot here in NYC and she's travelling all the way from Menands to do it, and has changed the date twice for us. I would highly recommend her.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had Jen & Brian from Mystic  do our wedding yesterday. They are AMAZING! Highly recommended! We chose "Package B", and cannot wait to get our photos back. They are definitely worth every penny. Hope this helps!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a new Wedding photographer, I have been doing portrait photography for over 8 years. 

You can check out my work at:

www.facebook.com/bluewaterstudio and www.wix.com/bluewaterstudio/online

I am very reasonably priced and will make you a CD with all pictures and copyright relase.  I will also edit the photos as needed.

You can contact me at BlueWaterStudioOnline@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards