New York-Long Island

Anyone know ANYTHING about CDFX Wedding Photography???

We're meeting with Joe from CDFX wedding photography. He came to us recommended by Classic Video...his work is nice, closer to our style, a little over retouched...but figured we could ask him to lay off the Photoshop...

Thing is I can't find anything on the web about the company. Pretty website that's about it....has anyone used them? Know anything about them?

Thanx! Smile

Re: Anyone know ANYTHING about CDFX Wedding Photography???

• edited December 2011
    usually when you ask a photographer to under process something it will come as an insult to their style so be careful. it is probably the way they do things. i sent you a pm the other day with a photog recommendation as well.
  • edited December 2011
    just took a look at the photos on their website and i have to admit that in a lot of the photos people look sick...they look green which means that they are not properly color correcting the images. their photos also look very flat. that is just me though. you are entitled to your own opinion. i would ask to see multiple FULL weddings for consistency. otherwise i would not give them your money.
  • KED11KED11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister and a friend of mine just used antiquehoney.com (you can also find them on FB) and they pictures were outstanding. The owner of the company (Monica) was easy to work with and paid attention to every detail. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards