Jewish Weddings

AW:we were blogged/back as an Mrs!!!

http://creativefocusblog.com/2010/11/jessica-and-jasons-wedding/

We got married 11.14  and had an amazing day!!! everything went to smoothly!!!

Re: AW:we were blogged/back as an Mrs!!!

• tenofcups4metenofcups4me member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah...so pretty! Looks like everything was beautiful -- the Boca Raton Resort is a great place! Would love to see reception pics whenever you get them; the ceremony site looks like it was gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous. You looked insanely beautiful. It looks like fun was had by all. Mazel Tov!
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

wishing you and your husband a huge mazal tov.

i'm obsessed with your dress and your chuppah is gorgeous!  you looked fab :)

image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So beautiful! You looked so glamerous! Gorgeous dress, so so flattering on you and I loved the sleeves, it says old glamour/modern look!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_awwe-were-bloggedback-mrs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:cbbe0ceb-59a0-43fd-b000-fb1a6b2e81ccPost:f2875eac-386a-4256-bfba-05bf75888a97">Re: AW:we were blogged/back as an Mrs!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wishing you and your husband a huge mazal tov. i'm obsessed with your dress and your chuppah is gorgeous!  you looked fab :)
    Posted by Rachiemoo[/QUOTE]
    FI doesn't even want to baptize them Catholic but we most likely will. I'm doing it because it's the church I grew up going to through the church in the parish and with family. I'm having a priest that I've known for a while and did my confirmation and everything marry us not the one we met yesterday. I like Catholic weddings and we're not doing a full mass.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards