May 2012 Weddings
Options

Let's hope the 3rd time is the charm....

So I've already sent back 2 shower and/or bachlorette party dresses because they didn't work out.  Finally got around to ordering my 3rd, which was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I keep coming back to it even after a month or two of searching.  I finally ordered it tonight, let's hope it works out! =]  It would be for the shower (more casual), but I'm still on the hunt for a little white party dress!

photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Let's hope the 3rd time is the charm....

• Options
    Cute! Good luck
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Cute! Hopefully, it works out.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Cute dress! Hope it works out!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Cute. Good luck with it! Hope this one works out. I'm on my 3rd RD dress and this one was it. Such a gamble when buying online.
  • Options
    I think it looks cute, I hope it works out for you :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Cute! I got three dresses at Loft that I'm going to use for various wedding events. I still have to find an RD dress. I have my eye on a few on J. Crew's website. The price is killing me, but I just need to pull the trigger already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_lets-hope-the-3rd-time-is-the-charm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:42342a45-1429-4e73-9226-61afe7a2c426Post:39ddbc4d-898f-43dd-9c34-493ffe22af15">Re: Let's hope the 3rd time is the charm....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute! I got three dresses at Loft that I'm going to use for various wedding events. I still have to find an RD dress. I have my eye on a few on J. Crew's website. The price is killing me, but I just need to pull the trigger already!
    Posted by pantherRN[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>They are having 20% off at J. Crew through Wednesday!  Helped me out a ton, since I need to order a BM dress for a wedding I am going to be in this summer.  Here's the info...not to be a bad influence or anything ;)</div><div>
    </div><div><span style="color:#f27816;font-family:arial;line-height:normal;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#ffffff;">ONLINE ONLY: 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $150+ WITH CODE FABFEB</span> 

</div>
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Looks cute! Hope it works out :-)
  • Options

Hope it works out! :) Way cute!!

Anniversary image
  • Options
    Very cute! I hope the 3rd time is the charm for you as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards