Not Engaged Yet
Options

HELLO!

I missed you guys! I got back last night after spending 10 glorious days down the shore. We had great weather for the most part & I have returned with a lovely tan & feeling very, very relaxed Cool

What did I miss around here? Any engagements? Any super-crazies? Fill me in!

Re: HELLO!

• Options
    More crazies than you know :|.

• Options
    Nothing too exciting has been going on by me.  I hate Mondays I'm just tired. 

I'm so jealous we haven't been to the beach yet this summer. We're spending a few days down there at the end of August though.

Anniversary

• Options
    Ah: I am actually not surprised in the least.

Danser: Which beach do you guys go to usually? Where are you headed in August?

• Options
    We're spending a few days down in Wildwood at the end of August, but if we go for the day we usually head to Spring Lake.

Anniversary

• Options
    I highly recommend you read the livsparks saga below.

• Options
    Danser: Wildwood <3 

Ah: Going to read now!

• Options
    Me too I love it there can't wait to go.  It won't be as long as I hoped but oh well. better than nothing. 

Is anyone else having issues with TK today?  I keep getting busy server message and what not.

Anniversary

• Options
    RDR welcome back. I'm jealous I'd love to take a 10 day vacation. This year mini weekend getaways will have to do.

Danser I'm having similair issues, and was wondering the same thing.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:eb5c0632-0a83-42c6-bb7c-61b57e8d051f">Re: HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Me too I love it there can't wait to go.  It won't be as long as I hoped but oh well. better than nothing.  Is anyone else having issues with TK today?  I keep getting busy server message and what not.
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

<div>I was down there all week & it was a blast. I found my new favorite beach area, at the end of 3rd avenue in North Wildwood. </div><div>
    </div><div>I do too, but if I refresh 1-2x it comes up fine.</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:145c9e05-f65e-408d-970f-d19debcee272">Re: HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO! : I was down there all week & it was a blast. I found my new favorite beach area, at the end of 3rd avenue in North Wildwood.  I do too, but if I refresh 1-2x it comes up fine.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    We usually stay in North Wildwood when we go too.  We usually catch the beach further up like on 18th or 19th.

Anniversary

• Options

I'm trying to persuade BF to spend an overnight down the shore before the end of summer. His Dad lives down there so hopefully we'll make it. He's not keen on the beach but if we split it boardwalk/beach then we both win. He's just got so much work to do at the weekends it's tough finding the time. Any tips for a specific beach/town to go to?

My family tends to go to Sandy Hook for a couple of day trips each summer. You can take the dog on the inlet side which is great for them.

• Options
    Liv: I missed you too! I stalked your vacay pics on FB, you're beautiful :)

Fizzy: FI & I usually go to Asbury Park if we're just going for the day. Point Pleasant is nice too. They're fairly close (about an hour from where we live in Jersey City). My parents live alllllllllllllllll the way down in Cape May so we go to Wildwood when we're spending the weekend. 

• Options
    Did you read the update on the Reddit subway code?  Disappointing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:ed9d33bb-b19d-4cab-b9d8-0263c3a608d8">Re: HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you read the update on the Reddit subway code?  Disappointing.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>NO! I totally forgot about it! </div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:a92d63c5-8899-480f-8bd1-0dbb8043a087">Re: HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO! : NO! I totally forgot about it! 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

You didn't miss anything.  Apparently OP got a threatening message or something, so he deleted his Reddit account and didn't go to the meeting point on the 19th.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:99bac116-6836-4175-b535-b988fe8cd821">Re:HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad you had a good time RDR. It's been an eventful week.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

<div>YGPM</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hello-20?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:33093b69-f72c-4f15-94fd-7fd0537c3127Post:78f0d626-e782-45f6-9fb6-7454dc45029b">Re: HELLO!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fizzy: FI & I usually go to Asbury Park if we're just going for the day. Point Pleasant is nice too. They're fairly close (about an hour from where we live in Jersey City). My parents live alllllllllllllllll the way down in Cape May so we go to Wildwood when we're spending the weekend. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

Wildwood would probably be too far then. I'll definitely look into the other two. I really feel like I need a day on the beach. Time to get convincing bf :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards