Rhode Island
Options

Any 9/13/13 RI Brides Out There???

We are getting married on 9/13/13 at the Towers! If so , what are you vendors?

Photography-Caitlin Maloney
Videography-Jeremy Folster
Dress-Maggie Sottero
Officiant- My BFF Sidney! He's getting his ordained minister license online and marrying us!
Caterer- TBD. Any suggestions?
DJ- Jason Citrone, Music Mixers.
DOC: Jen Strunk
Hotel Accomodations: The Towers B&B (where some of my nine bridesmaids and I are staying  & where we will be getting ready the day of the wedding)
Makeup and Hair: Sara's Glam Squad!

should i do chinese lanterns hanging from the lights a the towers? any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. we plan to meet with caterers in February when we travel home to new england for a long weekend.

thanks Gals!
xoxo Sarah
Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any 9/13/13 RI Brides Out There???

• Options
    I'm using Emery's Catering!  The Price is right and they seem to have a great reputation

7/21/2013
    Dawn
  • Options
    i'm getting married at the towers 4/13/13 and we're using blackstone- they're absolutely fantastic!
  • Options
    I'm getting married 9/14/13 in Providence and using Glorious Affairs Catering.  Barbara is awesome and the food is delicious. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Russell Morin's for our May 2012 wedding at the Towers. Our food was fabulous! Also, West Bay Gourmet catered our rehearsal dinner and their food was amazing! While we loved RM, I wish we would've known how impressed we would be with West Bay Gourmet's food.

Also, we thought about doing lanterns in the Towers and ended up not doing them. I definitely think they add something but I will say the room looked fantastic with just the lights. If you have any other questions, let me know!
  • Options

We used Blackstone catering for our August wedding this year. The food was amazing, people raved about it all night!
    We didn't use lanterns because I wanted to keep the room with a more formal vibe, but they do look really cute if that is what you are going for. However, I was quoted something liek $600 to put them up which i thought was astronomical!

If you want to see photos of our room set up without the lanterns you can see it here:
    http://www.newportweddingglam.com/real-weddings/real-wedding-jen-tj/
    the photo is toward the bototm of the post!

• Options
    thank you so much ladies!
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards