Catholic Weddings

rosaries from flowers

We just got married two weeks ago.   I saved my bouquet and now want to have a rosary made from it to hand down for years to come.  Does anyone have any companies they can reccomend to do this for me.  I found one online in MA, but I wanted to check in with you gals to see if anyone had done this and worked with any company in particular.  Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: rosaries from flowers

• edited December 2011
    I never knew rosaries could be made with flowers. I would love to see a pic of one. That would be pretty cool.
  • Hope61Hope61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness that is an awesome idea! But no I can't help you, sorry. I'd be interested to see what you find :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Little Gabriel: BFP 7/12/11~EDD 3/21/12, miscarried 8/24/11 at 10w
  • edited December 2011
    What a great idea! I'd love to see how it turns out (and how they can do it).
  • edited December 2011
    I have one made from roses that I bought when I was in Fatima (Portugal), but I don't have any ideas on where to go to get one made.  Mine looks just like a normal rosary, but the beads are red and they smell like roses.  I'd say that if you found a company online that does it then go with them and send us pictures when you get it back.  What a great idea!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    http://www.rosariesfromflowers.com/ This is the company I found online. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    tewksbury is close to me!  boy, i wish id konwn abotu this when i got married.  i kept a few roses from my boquet, but they are all dried up now...
  • rombacjarombacja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What a great idea! I didn't know this was even possible! Thanks OP for bringing up the topic and thanks mlhw NH for finding it!

• akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom was going to get me one made from rose petals, but this idea is so much better! 

Thank you so much!
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • edited December 2011
    Can't help but I would love to do that too.. what a great idea. If you go ahead with them post pictures..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sallyanne7sallyanne7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is such an awesome idea! I really want to do this now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that you use clay to make the beads and you would dry out the flowers and then mix them into the clay and bake them and string them. I know a woman that makes them from the parish I attend and they come out beautifully. don't know if you're trying to make one yourself, but it wouldn't be a bad DIY project.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards