Delaware

Best hair and make-up in DE?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an excellent hair stylist and make up person for my wedding.  Any suggestions?  It's ok if they're on the expensive side, this is the one day I will gladly splurge.  I'm not from the area so any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!  I'm getting married in Newark, DE.  Thanks!

Re: Best hair and make-up in DE?

• I jus got married on Saturday and we used Salon Pasca in Wilmington. They were fantastic! I had not been to their salon prior to the wedding but they did such a great job that I couldn't picture myself having gone anywhere else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Gloss Salon is great! they will even come to you so you don't have the stress of going to a salon! they are right in newark on main street!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry but I was really disappointed by Gloss for hair & MU.  I did lots of trials and Gloss was the worst actually.  Most places I chose were not local.  There was a guy named Jeremy (?) that was rec. from Trilogy but I never tried him. 
  • I used Dannene & Associates. Her makeup/hair artists only travel. They are a little pricey but totally worth it and it was nice having them come to me. I used MIchele and she was amazing! The only problem is they are based out of Doylestown, PA and you have to go to their studio for the trial, but totally worth it!
  • thanks guys!  please let me know if you think of others. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards