Military Brides
Options

Discounts in the Jacksonville, Fl area?

Hey guys, I am just curious if anyone knows any vendors in the Jacksonville, Florida area that give military discounts? If it is someone you have personally worked with, what did you think? Word of mouth is the best marketing tool available! :) 

Also, I know, I know, I should ask in the N. Florida boards. Trust me, I will. :) 

Also, THANKS! :)

Re: Discounts in the Jacksonville, Fl area?

• Options
    You might want to check on the FL board.
    However, the Vendor's I used personally (my wedding was in the Greater Jacksonville area) was:
    Ivey Pictures (they offer $200 off, on a coupon they hand out at Bridal Expo's)- They are just absolutely amazing, wonderful people and great photographers
    Bold Blooms - They gave me 10% off for military - best prices in town and Valerie is just wonderful
    White Magnolia - Wedding Dress - She gave me a free sash as her military incentive and allowed me to use the Trunk Sale Price.
    Kakes by Katie - Yummy Cake - She gave us a 10% military discount
    I wouldn't recommend our limo company, Dana's Limo, although they did give us a discount.
    Winterbourne Inn - was our reception hall, she allowed us to rent it out for half the price since there was a wedding earlier. They're just spectacular.

If there is anything else I am forgetting please let me know via PM. That's all I've got for right now.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! I am supposed to call the lady at Winterbourne so I can schedule a time to check the place. I appreciate it! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards