Plus-Sized

Kids

NFT
I'm not good at feelings.

Re: Kids

• I can't wait to have children, my dream since childhood has been to be a mommy.  The few times I've had wedding stress, my FI has fixed it by saying talking about how I shouldn't worry because there is no way it will be the most special day of my life, because that will be the day I become a mom.  I don't know why that works, it just does. 

Unfortunately though, we have another 10 years before we can consider children, because we are both grad students, and afterwards, FI is planning on staying in school to take the science classes he needs to get into medical school (he wants to be a psychiatrist).  We plan to wait until we are stable enough for me to quit working.  We aren't too worried about it though, we are 21 and 24, so there isn't much rush. 
  • Special snowflake here.  Not really sure if I want to have kids.  FI wasn't sure either.  How he plays with his friends little boy and is like I want one of those.  Some days I'm OK with the idea and other days its no way.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI does, I'm not crazy about the idea. We shall see how it pans out.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are trying for our one and only.  6th cycle trying - hoping we have good luck despite our ages (I am nearly 39, DH is 40).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • We're going for one and done...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We would have loved to had one together but our youngest is going to be 12 (I have one, he has 2).  So going back to that infant stage just isn't in the cards. 
    Good Luck to all you girls trying!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards