Alabama

Camo & Pink Color Scheme

I'm doing a camo & pink color scheme.
has anyone ever used the camo in their wedding? if so could you please give me some ideas :) thanks!

Re: Camo & Pink Color Scheme

• WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding a couple of years ago, and it wasn't a camo theme, but my friend let the groomsmen wear camo vests and ties. I believe they either came from bass pro shops or mossy oak. The rehearsal was camo themed. The centerpieces were deer antlers set in circle around a large pillar candle. Table cloths were ivory with camo overlays. I can't remember any details. One word of warning - you'll have to be careful for everything to be tasteful and not trashy. Theirs was beautiful, because they didn't go overboard. I think if you make every little detail camo, it could be a bit much. Good luck planning, and I hope you can use some of their ideas!
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • edited December 2011
    thank you :) nooo my dream wedding is nothing to do with camo but my FH is a redneck so he asked camo to be in the theme... but I'm not using camo on every detail... I'm letting him & his groomsmen wear their camo vest & tie and then my bridesmaid will have camo shashs and my flower girls will be dressed in the same
    my reception is going to be different... he's gonna have his table decorated like he wants it & then we're going to use some country yet tasteful centerpieces i believe....
  • MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never seen it done other than on TV, but when we went to Men's Wearhouse to pick out the tuxes for our wedding, they had camo vests.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    yeah, ive only seen it on tv and it always looked kinda tacky, but my FH is a HUGE redneck sooo I want to make him happy with his camo! We finally decided on things & the way its looking its not going to turn out tacky at all :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are also doing a camo and pink accented wedding. My dress will be white with touches of camo on it such as the trim around the viel and camo roses in my bouquet and maybe a sash.  We are also having white tablecloths with camo trim on the table and a camo table runner down the center. Then to bring in the pink we are putting pink rose petals scattered on the table. For centerpieces we are thinking about tree logs with 3 holes in them to sit candles inside. I think camo wedding is awsome as we both love camo but I agree that to much can be tacky and overdone. Good luck on your wedding and I would love to hear some of your ideas. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards