California-Central

Any girls from the Paso area??

I'm at 23 days and counting.  How has the evening weather been there? 

Re: Any girls from the Paso area??

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Paso, but I don't live there anymore. I think it rained there a little over a week ago, but people were saying that it was crazy. I am pretty sure you're in the clear for the rest of the summer.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Stina.  I am more worried about the heat.  A month ago Famers Almanac said thunder storms on Aug 7th.  I'm not so worried about the rain.  We'll move inside to the Barrel Room.  I'm more worried about the evening heat. 
  • beckerz03beckerz03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The evening lows (from my iPhone) look to be in the low 60s to the 50s - course that's this week.

However, as you know, it's been HOTTER than sh*t and so the days might be a scorcher. It is closer to the ocean, which means it will cool down at night.

HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is usually the coastal breeze once the sun gets behind the hills.  just schedule it a little later if you can
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I don't live there anymore but I was back visiting last weekend and it wasn't too bad. It was low 80's last Sunday evening with a little bit of a breeze. So warm, but not horribly hot. Hope it helps!
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• redavis2020redavis2020 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Atascadero.  It's been 80's to 90's this past week, but I just saw the seven day forecast and it said it's gonna cool down (which means 80's)... not too bad.  It's been about 70 in the evening.  Where are you having your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OUr wedding is at Still Waters Vinyards.  Hopefully the olive trees will give us enough shade and being up on the hill may give us a good breeze.  Thank you girls.
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds very pretty. We were also scared about heat for our wedding last year (Sept. 12) because the day before had been a scorcher. It ended up having a breeze and even a little windy. You never know with the Central Coast.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there last week and it was a cool week. It was cold at night!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • SaraAlexineSaraAlexine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The weather will be beautiful on your wedding day! Might even be quite cool at night.

I'm up in Atascadero. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards