Michigan-Detroit
Options

Kim Kardashian already getting a divorce!!!

I can't believe it! Just saw on the news that she filed for divorce today after 72 days of marriage! What the hell is a matter with these people!?!?!

Re: Kim Kardashian already getting a divorce!!!

• Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about the Kardashians, really, but I saw the transcript of her press release and cracked up.  It said "After a great deal of thought and soul-searching (or something like that), we have decided"...blah blah blah. 

Unless you started planning your divorce two months BEFORE the wedding, you haven't been married long enough for you to have done a great deal of thought and soul-searching about this. 

Way to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I saw this today too.  I almost hope the whole thing was a publicity stunt because 72 days is absolutely pathetic.  I mean hell, even the president gets 100 days before he gets a report card.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did they put the cart of cash before the horse?
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Publicity whores. That's all they are.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well they earned 18 Million for getting married... so there's a reason to marry, right? I also heard that her husband, Kris, didn't even know she was filing for divorce. That's a biitchy move, IMO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not surprised - now they have material for next year. They're all laughing on the way to he bank. (and this is me being snarky - her wedding was ugly...)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_kim-kardashian-already-getting-divorce?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:5e219c14-8903-45f0-9e35-4090dccfb013Post:451a461b-bc30-4b37-b86b-06eac05f282c">Re: Kim Kardashian already getting a divorce!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well they earned 18 Million for getting married... so there's a reason to marry, right? <strong>I also heard that her husband, Kris, didn't even know she was filing for divorce</strong>. That's a biitchy move, IMO
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]
    I heard that too but at the same time, how could he have not known.  I mean if you really fight that much you have to know something is wrong, ya know?  Watching the show, there was stuff that I was like, "Really?  You hadn't talked about this yet?"  Like where they were going to live, that she had been married before, etc.

But I agree with Rachael that her wedding was kind of ugly.  And three dresses?  Really?  Just save the other two for your next two weddings since you know that this is not your last.  Not that I like Kris but she got waaay too into the whole pretty princess day stuff and I didn't see her once focus on the marriage.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep - PPD and that's it. And on a side note - I just had the cutest trick-or-treater ever - 4-year-old princess decked head-to-toe in pink ruffles and a tiara and she said she liked my hair. She got two handfuls of candy.
  • Options
    drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I knew it wouldn't last long, but honestly, I thought it would be longer than 72 days!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_kim-kardashian-already-getting-divorce?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:5e219c14-8903-45f0-9e35-4090dccfb013Post:10f33d15-df56-4505-8a71-cd0cf34b28e4">Re: Kim Kardashian already getting a divorce!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I knew it wouldn't last long, but honestly, I thought it would be long er than 72 days!
    Posted by drewmw[/QUOTE]
    Exactly.  What gets me is her press release statement says she thought long and hard about this decision.  Um pretty sure she had to have been planning the divorce before the marriage to have it qualify as long and hard.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm betting they haven't even paid all the bills from the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Doesn't surprise me really. She was married at 19 and I think it lasted like 3 months. They're nothing but reality tv whores who really did nothing to be on tv but yet think they deserve something.
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there should be some kind of penalty for people who treat marriage like a game
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards