Florida-North Florida

Anyone use Mugwump Productions for their reception?

Hi everyone, just interested in hearing your review about Mugwump if you have used them before. 

I'm really interested in the draping treatment for my reception site and they are the only company I've heard of in Jacksonville that does it. 

Thanks! :)

Re: Anyone use Mugwump Productions for their reception?

• <div>Hi-</div><div>
    </div><div>My work company uses them all the time and they are great! Very professional and easy to work with.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div><div>
    </div><div>L</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_anyone-use-mugwump-productions-for-their-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:16f866d9-7a88-42ae-a4f4-8fa8caceee15Post:0ddb1af3-060b-4be1-b511-07c7e9b74232">Anyone use Mugwump Productions for their reception?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone, just interested in hearing your review about Mugwump if you have used them before.  I'm really interested in the draping treatment for my reception site and they are the only company I've heard of in Jacksonville that does it.  Thanks! :)
    Posted by traceysolante[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards