Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invitation Colors

Hi Everybody!  I was wondering if you could help me out.

We have decided on Tiffany Blue and a Pale Yellow to be the colors for our April Garden Wedding. 

I have found the most beautiful invitations, at a price I can afford.  The problem is, they are blue, and gardeny but not TIFFANY blue. 

Is this a huge issue?   Do my invitations have to match the colors if they match the theme??

Thanks in advance!!

Alli

Re: Invitation Colors

• Options
    Your invitations don't have to match your color scheme.  Tiffany blue is a PITA to find because it's a trademarked color.  Everyone has their own interpretation of what Tiffany blue actually is, but it varies from place to place.

I'm also using a Tiffany/aqua/turquoise blue and yellow for my wedding.  I found Stardream Lagoon to be the closest to Tiffany blue.  Here is a pic of my invitations - more in bio.

• Options
    mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    Your invitations do not need to exactly match your wedding colors. 
  • Options
    I would never notice if someone's invitation didn't match their wedding colors.  You'll be the only one who knows.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invitation-colors-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:01075c6b-c661-4799-accd-566c612b6bc1Post:56da1499-58e6-410c-8828-714364cb7fef">Re: Invitation Colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would never notice if someone's invitation didn't match their wedding colors.  You'll be the only one who knows.
    Posted by shopgrl3177[/QUOTE]

Exactly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards