California-Los Angeles

Bad Business Warning: Romano Jeweler in Glendale CA

I wanted to send out a warning to all Brides and Grooms out there about a terrible business. Romano's Jewelry located in the Glendale Galleria has been rated with and F from the Better Business Bureau and now we have experienced the reason for this. I bought my husband a basic tungsten ring from them and within 4 months it shattered! This would not be surprising if my husband had been doing something to warrant that, but he wasn't doing anything strenuous at all. When we returned with the ring in pieces we were told that tungsten shatters and only offered $100 store credit for the same ring (which they just admitted was bad quality). 

I am heartbroken that the ring that we exchanged as part of our vows is broken with no sympathy or recourse from this jeweler. All I can do now is warn others to stay away. We will be getting a replacement band somewhere else!

Re: Bad Business Warning: Romano Jeweler in Glendale CA

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear about this.  I suggest you also write letter to the BBB just so they have a recent complaint with that company.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards