New York-Long Island

Re: .

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Sans Souci is nice.. but it's small and I found it a little too old fashioned for my taste. It's also kind of difficult to find. It's past the Swan Club, but the road is very dark and it's not clearly marked. The dance floor is on a lower level with the bar. It's a nice area, but I felt that it was too separated from the rest of the tables. I also didn't really like the outside area. There's no patio.. it's mainly tables set up on the grass. The view, however, is very pretty. It's on the water.
    On a more positive note, the owner was very nice and the prices did seem to be reasonable. I didn't try the food though. But it is all a matter of taste. My cousins got married there like 20 years ago and people loved it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sans Souci is really nice. We are having our wedding there in May.
    It's small, but enoudh if u have less than 100 people. And it's just two steps to go  get a drink :)
    The food is awesome. A lot of my friend and family who have been there loved the food.
    The dance floor  is big and not too far from the tables.
    I just love that place!!!!
  • Options
    laurenrantlaurenrant member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been numerous times for weddings, best part is the beautiful setting outdoors for cocktail hour and they offer alot of food. The area is beautiful as well and has alot of parks, preserves etc to take photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards