Tennessee

Dance Lessons in Nashville?

Hey all!

My fiance and I are getting married next year, and our first dance is sort of quick. We'd like to take dance lessons so we can really wow our crowd. Any one have any suggestions on where to go? We live in Columbia but could travel as far as Brentwood, or farther if necessary. Thanks!! :)

Re: Dance Lessons in Nashville?

• edited December 2011
    I was just about to post the same thing!  We need to learn the foxtrot in either a group (to save the dough) or individual setting.  I hope you get responses.
  • Tikki 77Tikki 77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know just the place for you.  World Championship Dance Productions.

It's actually in Hendersonville, TN., about 20 minutes from downtown Nashville  I think they used to have a studio in Brentwood, but I'm not sure if they still do. It's about 50 minutes north of Brentwood.

I'm a photographer, and I actually referred one of my local couples to the studio in H'ville for their first dance instruction.  I'm also a frequent visitor and an occasional dancer at the studio on their friday night dance parties.

GREAT place. Extremely talented staff. OWnder, Dave Elkin is truly a world champion as well.

Nashville Photographer.
  • edited December 2011
    I found this place called dancequest that FH and I are going to go to.  It is $15 per lesson for a couple in a group atmousphere. www.dancequestllc.com  We just didn't want to spend $20/person per lesson.
  • edited December 2011
    At Wedding 101, we have a fantastic dance instructor.  Her name is Lisa Burghart with Dance World.  If you come visit our wedding planning studio in The Factory at Franklin, I can give you a 50% off coupon for your first lesson.  Lisa will even hold lessons in our studio which is a great location if you are coming from Columbia.  Visit www.wedding101.net/vendors to see more info on her.  You can contact us at info@wedding101.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards