Canada-Alberta

white by Vera Wang in Canada?

SOOOOOOOOOO my MOH and I are both in LOVE with a bridesmaid dress but it's only at Davids Bridal and they don't ship this particular dress and I don't really see us driving 1200km to the nearest DB's. Anyone know if anywhere in AB sells this line or suggestions of what I could do? Our wedding is stil 11 months away so plently of time.

Thanks ladies!

Re: white by Vera Wang in Canada?

• edited December 2011
    there is a David's Bridal in Canada, but there are only two stores, they are in Ontario.  As far as I know, David's Bridal lines are only sold at David's Bridal stores.

the canadian website is www.davidsbridal.ca, perhaps you can call them and ask.
  • cjkostiukcjkostiuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding dress is from the White collection by vera. I picked it up in las vegas. They dont ship to canada (or atleast this location did not) There is one in spokane. If you do decide to make the trip, Call ahead and make sure they have the dress in the store. I never thought of that and the dress I wanted just came in the day before, I was very lucky! 
  • edited December 2011
    Just a note, they're opening a Davids Bridal in South Edmonton Common.
    I know this because I was crushed that I didn't know this before I bought. Good thing I love my dress!
  • edited December 2011
    really DB in south common?! Do you know when? I want to order BM dresses no later than end of March. This would make my entire week if this is true
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards