Kentucky

videography..?

Does anyone know a good videographer around the Morehead to Lexington, KY area? We are wanting one at a good price and good service. Thanks so much!

Re: videography..?

• edited December 2011

Mike benton from Bellagrace is doing mine.
    He has some different prices. He is professional. Easy to work with, though I havent had my wedding yet so I cannot comment on the final product.

He has packages for all day at $1500 but he also has 4 hr packages at $750...there are lesser packages than that too. You should check him out.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!
  • thehossbridethehossbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too am planning on hiring a videographer.  I will check him out.  We are also looking at Scott Hayes and Kimberly Moore.  How is their pricing?  We don't mind spending a little more for a good video, my fiance is a big hd guy.
  • edited December 2011
    Scott Hayes does such amazing work!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AlishaMarie, are you using Scott?  I am going to watch videos tonight, i can't sample any body while I am at work. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this was a tough decision for us, but we went with Scott.  He was flexible on pricing and said if I knew anyone to let them know he can work with them since the season is slow.    Now i am moving on to flowers, cake and invitations.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_videography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:25cde137-87d3-4fc0-8395-e2a086ce89bdPost:d954091b-da6d-40b3-864e-8513c534d39d">Re: videography..?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mike benton from Bellagrace is doing mine. He has some different prices. He is professional. Easy to work with, though I havent had my wedding yet so I cannot comment on the final product. He has packages for all day at $1500 but he also has 4 hr packages at $750...there are lesser packages than that too. You should check him out.
    Posted by MissMandey[/QUOTE]

It's Bella Blue.  Bella Grace is photography out of Louisville - we used both, actually.  For Video, we just had 2 cameras and got raw footage, with no editing.  I'll edit myself.  It was much more affordable. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    sorry squirly. You're right. I got them confused because I called Bellagrace to inquire about photography.

It is bellablue. Sorry!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No worries.  We used both of them, and had our RD at Bella Notte.  Noticing a theme?  :D  I promise it was unintentional. . .
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards