Ohio-Cincinnati

Heidi McKenna Makeup Pictures

Hi,

Does anyone have before/after pics of makeup with Heidi McKenna they could share?  She doesn't have a website and I'm highly considering her due to the great recommendations on the site.  I appreciate any help!

Thanks!!

Re: Heidi McKenna Makeup Pictures

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_heidi-mckenna-makeup-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:709d283e-fb37-46a9-84ec-203ea7860fd8Post:d8ddc1e5-c86c-479d-8e7b-01c570b4e754">Heidi McKenna Makeup Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Does anyone have before/after pics of makeup with Heidi McKenna they could share?  She doesn't have a website and I'm highly considering her due to the great recommendations on the site.  I appreciate any help! Thanks!!
    Posted by allenderzimmer[/QUOTE]

Heidi is my sisters sister-in-law and she did her make-up almost 10 years ago. She is great and I would recommend her even if I didn't have any connections with her. Since it was so long ago, I do not have any pictures on my computer. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards