Michigan-Detroit

ShutterBooth

I'm getting ready to book them, and I thought I'd see if anyone was able to negotiate any deals with them?  Figured I'd ask before signing a contract!   Thanks :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ShutterBooth

• Right now they have a special that if you book by December 30th you can get $200 off any package and a free hour.  I can forward you the email if you give me your email address! :)
    Anniversary
  • Thanks KD.  I received that email too!  But they are claiming the $795 rate for 4 hours that they quoted me last week already accounted for the $200 off. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No problem!  It didnt seem like a very good deal to me either...if you hear of anything lower let me know! 

Anniversary
  • I booked them through Mike Staff and thus got a "deal", still $850 for 4 hours I think. They're definitely the priciest in town I think, but their quality is unbeatable IMO.
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Before you book them, get a quote from Infinity Photobooth.  Their scrapbook is way better than Shutterbooths and I paid around the same price they are quoting you but I got 7 hours.  I think I paid $900 for 7 hours, which included unlimited copies to each person that went into the photobooth (i.e. if 10 people go in at a time, they all get copies), a beautiful scrapbook, and 2 attendents.  If you would like contact info, let me know.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • I wish I would've went ahead and booked it...I thought it was too much money while planning but regret it now.
  • I booked them at the fall bridal show at the palace, for $795 Im getting 5 hours, 200 photo bookmark thingy plus the memory book and prop box. Which thought was an exellent deal for them. But they def are the most expensive, but also the best. I would def wait to book them at a show that way u can get the extras.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Unfortunately, we had the same feelings, that ShutterBooth was too expensive and Infinity Booth offered more for the money, or that's what it looked like on paper. Our photos are blurry and are fading. And while infinity booth tells you that they have 2 people there, it's because they need 1 to run the booth and 1 to cut the photos in half and make your book...Arts and crafts at my wedding... I wish I had known that they don't print actual photo strips.

Was recently at a wedding with ShutterBooth and it was fabulous, their book was much better than mine and the whole thing was so much more professional. Just goes to show that cheaper isn't always better.

Ah well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards