Wisconsin

Rehersal Dinner in Lake Geneva - Please help

Hello,

I am getting married in two months and we are trying to decide on a rehersal dinner location.  We have about 40-50 people so we wanted to have it at a place that is not so expensive and really laid back.  We were thinking Carvettis for the outside patio.  I have heard good things about them, but have also heard some bad things.  Anyone have any thoughts on them or other suggestions!!!?

Thanks

Erin

Re: Rehersal Dinner in Lake Geneva - Please help

• edited December 2011
    Popeye's
    Madusa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you are open to the other side of the lake, we are having our rehearsal dinner at Novak's in Fontana.  They didn't charge us a room rental fee, and the entire restaurant is being reserved for our use that night.  My sister had her rehearsal dinner at the Fontana Grille at the Abbey Resort in Fontana, which was also very good, no room rental fee, just paid for the food/drink.  You could also try Gino's East or the new Sprecher's Restaurant in Lake Geneva, I think they do charge room rental fees though.  Good luck!
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • jackiejungjackiejung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I second Geno's East, FANTASTIC food!!
  • edited December 2011
    I work in Lake Geneva, and agree with the previous posts!
    Carvetti's is definitely a good option, and Popeye's as well.
    Novak's in Fontana has really good food as well (if you're okay with being on the other side of the lake).
    Are you getting married in Lake Geneva as well?
    Anniversary
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Popeyes is awesome - great atmosphere and awesome food!  Great view as well!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!!  We booked Carvetti's because of the atmosphere and how close it is to our venue location. Hopefully, it works out well. So  ... is anyone getting married in Lake Geneva??  We are having everything at the Grand Geneva on June 18th... anyone else???

Happy planning!!

Thanks Again!
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married on Lake Geneva-on one of the Lake Geneva cruise boats. May 27!!  Reception will be in Milwaukee though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards