African American Weddings
Options

Lets talk lingerie

what are u guys wearing for your wedding night. i dont plan on being big sexy until our honeymoon night. but i have NEVER been one to wear lingerie so i been trying to put together something....what are u guys wearing. 
image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.

Re: Lets talk lingerie

• Options
    I'm a big fan of teddies, so I'll probably go with something like this on the wedding night. My FI doens't really appreciate lingerie, so I'll probably skip it on the HM, or only bring one or two options.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_lets-talk-lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:174301b6-9482-4f16-99d7-d1ed9046d610Post:396ddb1f-9ce6-4afc-b2a0-02ade2f34f5b">Re: Lets talk lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a big fan of teddies, so I'll probably go with something like this on the wedding night. My FI doens't really appreciate lingerie, so I'll probably skip it on the HM, or only bring one or two options.  
    Posted by saharnshard[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish mine didn't appreciate it.  Its not really my thing but I know Ima have to spice it up for the HM night.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_lets-talk-lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:174301b6-9482-4f16-99d7-d1ed9046d610Post:9f5f3bb6-7836-43f9-88b8-c0516eaeea35">Re: Lets talk lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets talk lingerie : Man, I wish mine didn't appreciate it.  Its not really my thing but I know Ima have to spice it up for the HM night.
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

LOL. Mine is like - that's cute...take it off.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_lets-talk-lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:174301b6-9482-4f16-99d7-d1ed9046d610Post:defd1751-3527-4981-9ee1-7bab25e3688f">Re: Lets talk lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets talk lingerie : LOL. Mine is like - that's cute...take it off.

Ha ha.  I love it!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lol i wish my fiance has this thing about doing the do in my wedding dress...which is why im not wearing anytthing our wedding night. he has an obsession with seeing me in a corset
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_lets-talk-lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:174301b6-9482-4f16-99d7-d1ed9046d610Post:defd1751-3527-4981-9ee1-7bab25e3688f">Re: Lets talk lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets talk lingerie : LOL. Mine is like - that's cute...take it off.

THIS!  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    FI told me to just be NAKED...his words-lol. However I plan to purchase something to wear-I want a really really REALLY naughty girl outfit. Its our Wedding NIte, I must go out with a BANG BANG!
  • Options
    LOL I love this post.. I can't decide if I should go with something white, like a bridal piece or something HOT!! He has always said a corset would be nice...Maybe if time (and money) permits I will buy one online...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol cute thread. My FI is a mix of a couple of the above mentioned lol. I think I am going to go for something on the edges of my typical comfort zone, bc unfortunatley I don't usually put that much effort into it.....this way he will be totally blindsided (in a good way lol)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
  • Options
    i dunno... FI likes the sexy outfits tho
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @misskin lmao dead 
    @ksk girl ebay it u can get something brand new for a decent price from china and i know your smaller than me so what u get should be cheaper and im not spending more than $30 on whatever i buy

i think im going out with a BANG  hell be super surprized in a good way cause im going for classy stripper that night haha
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    I am actually working on a lil something extra, I've been taking pole classes and will have one in our HM suite so ummm I'm getting a "dancer" outfit. TEHEHE
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    I know it sounds crazy, but I really had not thought of it yet. I am thinking white, kinda sweet but sultry at the same time. My FI loves boyshorts so maybe i'll do some cheekies with a garter and stockings.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_lets-talk-lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:174301b6-9482-4f16-99d7-d1ed9046d610Post:730ca3c8-f931-4f71-8648-5d6ad8ae01b8">Re: Lets talk lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am actually working on a lil something extra, I've been taking pole classes and will have one in our HM suite so ummm I'm getting a "dancer" outfit. TEHEHE
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

<div>hahaha i love it girl i been watching lap dance instructional videos cause im trying to get like u b</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards