Washington-Seattle

I'm baaaaack!

Ladies!!! It's been forever. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not. Anyways, I thought I would stop in and say hello. The last few months have been weird. The job I moved up here for didn't work. FI and I actually had a little hiatus for a couple of months, so instead of going home with my tail between my legs, I sucked it up and found an awesome job here in Anchorage. We still talked and did a lot of growing while we weren't together. In September we really realized what we had, so things were back on. He came up to visit me a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't convince him to love it up here... so i'm FINALLY moving home!! I will be back the first week in February. We have decided the new wedding date is October 23, 2010. =)        I have really missed being involved in this whole thing! I hope you all are doing well. It will be fun to try and catch up on what I have missed the last 9 months.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm baaaaack!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome back Haley!! We are happy to have another bride to share the planning stuff with! Our brides are so wonderful and helpful, they recommended where I got my dress, where I got my cake and more! If you need anything or have any questions just post away, we are here to help!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  Glad to hear it sounds like things are better than they were and looking forward to you joining in more as the planning picks up! Smile
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Glad things are going better now! LOve the new date!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards