Offbeat Weddings
Options

My offbeat wedding!!

Who else is doing something more like a party?

We are going to get married Sep. 27th, A Tuesday.

Hair and makeup 9 a.m.
Wedding (with only our parents as of now) at 10 a.m. in a park or in our hotel room, weather dependent.
11 a.m. brunch with 30 family guests.

Hang out with our "bridal party" close friends we've selected to help us out and stay with the night before and all together make the day flow and fun.

9p,m a huge blow out party with every friend and co-worker we've ever met. Renting a private room.

YAY !

Re: My offbeat wedding!!

• Options
    We are going with a BBQ reception. Our prob is venues. Every venue is traditional sit down or traditional buffet, or poo poo about caterers. We are doing wedding and reception at site, and we want it outside. So that narrows down ALOT of places. We cant do parks because they dont allow liqour, and w/ a german family, you need liqour. I also want to so smores as it turns dusk and most places wont allow that.
    Hopefully, this house we are currently buying will have enough space(less than half acre in wooded lot) to house everything.

We were thinking of the reception only invites for friends/co workers too. I agree its all in the wording. My issue is my LARGE family and his dinky lil one. Guest lists our our issue.

Good luck everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards