Florida-South Florida
Options

Help me ladies!

I cant snap out of my funk! I had the situation with my sister last weekend and spent all week with her then i came home and Im no longer working from home..
I have no interest in planning the wedding or doing anything. It is so bad! I need motivation and a swift kick my arse! Ive tried to come on here and I get upset that I have missed so much.
I have been so emotional too...I got my unity candle in yesterday and the bag of sand was opened and spilling sand everywhere and I cried! What a loser!
Then we gave up our apartment and we have to be out in a few weeks and we have no place lined up..what a disaster!
Ok Im done whining..sorry!

Re: Help me ladies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got into one of those funks too where I didn't want to do anything wedding related.  I was emotional, etc.  There wasn't really anything specific I did to get out of it. One day, I just woke up and everything seemed better.  Sorry, I'm no help but hang in there.  The funk will go away soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol thanks Danielle..glad to know Im not alone. Im just starting to get worried because everything is happening so fast and I cant keep up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww, munchkin :(

It's okay! Don't stress. You dont have to want to plan every single day! You have done so much already. Deal with the apt first. Where are you planning on movng? 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol we dont really have a plan on where to move...we put in an offer on a house in Jupiter 2 months ago but still havent heard back so we are going to wing it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ay girl I'm sorry to hear your stress but hang in there, I find myself looking at non wedding related things online when I get too stressed. I guess staying away from it for a bit is a good thing. I hope you find peace hehe....life goes on beyond the wedding stuff. Today I was at the gym and my trainer asked what was wrong, I said nothing just too much going on....he said "remember that day is about you and him and the celebration of your love, don't stress about small things and trying to make others happy" he is right, sometimes we just go overboard......eehh ok I'm talking too much now lol

XO
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Aw Karen dont worry. We all have our moments when we go a period of time without doing wedding stuff.  Dont worry, it will come back, you just have a lot going on right now, so maybe its better to take a break anyways. Everything will work out, it always does! =)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww, dont worry you will come out of it. Its b/c you have so much done already. =) I feel the same way and know it will change when I get home.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies...I guess Im just freaking out about everything that is going on! I knew I could count on my Knotties to make me feel better cause I know Fi is just like get over it, we'll be ok...O boys!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww my darling! we all understand, we all have those moments. The pp's gave you good advice. Remember we love you and are here to help in anyway! Let me know if you need anything xoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Trust me, you are NOT alone!  Stress takes a toll and these moments are going to happen every now and again.  It's totally normal.  We found out last weekend, we have to move with about 3 months before the wedding (totally not planned for), FI's sister was paying for our RD as our gift and now she just got laid off on Friday, so no RD for us. So, I feel ya. Things have a way of working themselves out in the end though so hang in there and if you need anything, just let me know.  Like the other girls said, you aren't expected to be in the mood to deal with wedding stuff all the time.  Feel Better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, stop and take a deep breath, go get a message and have your mani /pedi done and you will feel brand new.  Trust me...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards