Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Flowers!

Any flower rec's? I have looked up a couple of the favorites (Divine Design & Flowers by Judy) and both seem to have minimums higher than I would prefer to spend.

Let me know of any budget friendly flowers!

Re: Flowers!

• Options
    Amy52582Amy52582 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you are located but I'm using the Flower Box in Westminster.  Their prices seem reasonable and I'm not aware of a minimum.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Roberta from Bella Fiori.  You can see what she's going to do for us in my bio.  I gave her my (not so high) budget and she had no problem working within it, and was super nice. She gave me the quote through email and I'm meeting with her in person this weekend.
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lovethebeach -
    I have emailed her (haven't heard a response yet though).

Thanks for the recoomendations so far!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Little House of Flowers in Crofton. Julie there is great, and will work within any budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Connie Clark in Pasadena, MD. She works from home now so prices are great. Here is her email    ccviolets@verizon.net

You can see her work in my bio thru the link for shapfish. She even did the arch at the alter. All the arrangements turned out better than I could have ever expected and we spent less than the minimum for the other ppl you mentioned. If you talk with her tell her Heather and Meg referred you.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry I have been spending most of my time on the nest so my siggy is not up to date over here. Here is the link to my bio and wedding pics.

http://heatherweddingbio.weebly.com

You will need to go under the tab wedding day pictures for the links.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw your PM, being busy might explain it. It's only been since Friday, not too concerned, just trying to gather info. 
  • Options
    starliner14starliner14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers By Judy.  I was originally very concerned with that "minimum", as well.  I asked her about it, and she stated that she does not enforce it... as it is a limitation towards getting customers.  She is very flexible, and I have found her prices to be very reasonable/affordable, relative to the other florists that I spoke to!  She has lots of experience working in the area, and is very familiar with many different venues.  If you are still interested in her, I highly recommend her. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    starliner14 - I sent you a PM
  • Options
    HeatherMekHeatherMek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just starting to look at florists, but I've heard good thing about My Flower Box and they are on the top of my list of people to meet with.
  • Options
    starliner14starliner14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just replied to your PM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do custom bouquets. I would be glad to give you a free quote.
    You can see pics on my blog.....www.budgetbridalbouquets.blogspot.com

For any budget!!! Very affordable!!
    Email me directly................Budgetbouquets@gmail.com

Thanks 4 Looking! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards