Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Makeup artists in or near Towson?

Hi, I’m getting married in Baltimore on 9/10/11.  I’m getting ready at a hotel in Towson the morning of the wedding.  I looked into having a makeup artist come to me, but only one of my bridesmaids wants to have her makeup professionally done.  Most makeup artists will only travel to you if you have 3 or more individuals getting their makeup done. 
Does anyone know of any salons in or close to Towson that have good makeup artists?  I’m open to any suggestions.  Thanks!

Re: Makeup artists in or near Towson?

• Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try About Faces Day Spa located in Kenilworth Mall ...I'm not sure how their makeup artists are but its a big salon/ spa and I known ppl who have gotten their hair done there andhave liked it.
  • Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh on more thing you could go in to Towson Town Mall and go to a makeup counter and get it done. Nordstrom has a great makeup counter and they will do your makeup
  • Options
    kwumdkwumd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Up Dos for I Dos and Nicole Palermo only need 2 people to come to you.
  • Options
    swelchphrswelchphr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_makeup-artists-near-towson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:3b928cf1-bc5e-4d38-9bf8-e2f689a1f502Post:c8d884fb-9e3d-4698-9bd5-125dfa49c92b">Re: Makeup artists in or near Towson?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh on more thing you could go in to Towson Town Mall and go to a makeup counter and get it done. Nordstrom has a great makeup counter and they will do your makeup
    Posted by ctigna26[/QUOTE]

Or there's the MAC store in the Towson Town mall.  I hear brides rave about the quality of their make-up for the wedding day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards