Illinois-Chicago
Options

FYI: La Petite Sweet (cake) - Seriously YUM!!

Our reception place (Abbington) works with La Petite Sweet in Westmont for their wedding cakes, but seriously, if you get to pick your cake location, this place is DELICIOUS! We did our cake tasting on Saturday and I wanted more samples it was so good. Best butter cream frost I think I've ever had (not too sweet, not too buttery). We tasted red velvet cake, chocolate, and vanilla. All were really yummy, we had a hard time picking just between those three.

The staff was great too. Professional, helpful, and very artistic. They got the vision we were trying to explain (since I stupidly forgot the photos of research I did!)

And another thing checked off this list this weekend! :)

Re: FYI: La Petite Sweet (cake) - Seriously YUM!!

• Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great check! the cake tasting is always the best one :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that bakery!!!! I'm the one who told the Abbington to use them when their baker quit!!! I'm so glad they chose them :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our tasting for them last weekend.  I am actually going over there to drop off my deposit tomorrow.  We are doing a Fondant cake with cream chesse filling.  Yum.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm....i def will consider this bakery now. I spoke w them over the phone a few weeks a go, but don't remember their prices .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards