Florida-North Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in Palm Coast, FL!

Can anyone recommend a place for our rehearsal dinner in or near Palm Coast, FL please?!  We are getting married at Hammock Beach Resort next May and there are not a lot of options nearby!  And all of the dining onsite is too expensive.  If anyone knows of a semi casual place that wouldnt be too far away please let me know.  We were originally hoping for Italian so we could do family style but at this point we are open to anything.
Thank you!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Palm Coast, FL!

• Options
    ddeleoddeleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there,

I am also getting married at Hammock Beach Resort next April.  We are hosting a fairly inexpensive Italian rehearsal dinner on the property. Have you spoke with your rep at Hammock beach about negotiated pricing for a rehearsal dinner? 

What site are you getting married on?
  • Options
    sfinch12sfinch12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion!  We were going to give up on them because we originally wanted to have our rehearsal over by the yacht club at that outside bar type place?  And he gave me a price of $60 a person for cookout food!  Which was wayyyy to high for us :(  But maybe if I told him what we were looking for and that we were thinking Italian we could do something cheaper.  I am definitely going to check with him!  We are finding that there is nothing else in Palm coast! lol
    But we are so excited to get married there, it is beautiful!  We are getting married on the grand event lawn and then having our reception in the courtyard above.  I cant wait!!  Just praying for a beautiful day :)  What about you guys?
    Thanks so much again for the response and congrats!!
  • Options
    ddeleoddeleo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning,

I think that is around the price, ($60) we are paying for the rehearsal dinner, but it is a 5 course meal and includes open tab. I believe.. I have not quite worked out the menu yet, but we have discussed options.

We are hosting the rehearsal dinner by the cemented gazebo (by the pool) and we are getting married on the  Grand Event lawn, along with the reception. Praying for good weather too! :)  We have booked the courtyard just incase of weather..  Your May wedding, you should be clear of any spring showers.  

Have you thought about dinner in St. Augustine? It would only be about 30-45 minutes away, not even that amount of time.  There are ton of great restaurants in the town.  Let me know if you need any recommendations.

Congrats!  Feel free to stay in touch with any questions. I’m sure I will have some too.

• Options
    sfinch12sfinch12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats a great deal for everything included!  I sent my contact an email seeing if he could help or recommend somewhere nearby, at least we have some time, just want to get it off my list :)  We are having quite a big group so were hoping to get something a little cheaper, but I would love to just do it there and keep everything simple.  I am looking into st augustine too.  I will let you know where we end up! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    here is a list of several are restaurants:

Palm Coast Yacht Club

Bailey's Raw Bar & Grill

Mezzaluna's

Red Sphere

The Meeting Place

JT's Seafood Shack
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards