Military Brides
Options

Confession

I am watching elf right now. I am usually great about keeping my Christmas hype post Turkey Day.. but I just couldn't help myself today.

I am pretty much the real life version of Buddy except I wasn't adopted by an elf LoL

Re: Confession

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha... You're too cute Shan.  I love Christmas Movies, but only after December 1st. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Sami, that's cute Shan. I LOVE Xmas movies and I can't wait when 25 days of Xmas starts on ABC Family. lol 

H and I love Elf, we have the DVD. Will Ferell in H's favorite, he's actually watching Night at the Roxbury right now on TV.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shan totally my weakeness too! Although I'm not a big Elf fan.. I don't care for Will Farell honestly..

This morning I watching It's Thanksgiving Charlie Brown! I'm cooking up a storm to try out recipes for next week's dinner
    So far I have made..
    -Corn Casserole (amaaaazing. Keeping this recipe)
    - Biscuits (OMG the recipe made 10 and.. H and I ate them all in one sitting.. They were incredible. I'm never making any other biscuit again lol)
    - Apple/Herb stuffing (just finished this and eating now. It's IrishCurls recipe.. yum!)
    And justing finishing the pumpkin puree to bake my pumpkin pies. (this is so easy.. I'm never getting caned pumpkin again)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been watching the Hallmark Channel movies for the past two Sundays.  I will say that I have not put up my tree yet and don't plan on it until the day after thanksgiving.  Although watching all of these movies makes me want to.  HA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_confession-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:f8154369-3362-4e21-b60d-f7de6c9fe278Post:ba4e08da-326b-4327-9289-d7db9765a31e">Re: Confession</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Sami, that's cute Shan. <strong>I LOVE Xmas movies and I can't wait when 25 days of Xmas starts on ABC Family.</strong> lol  H and I love Elf, we have the DVD. Will Ferell in H's favorite, he's actually watching Night at the Roxbury right now on TV.
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]

I seriously love this!
    I watch the movies every night!!
    and cannot wait!
  • Options
    KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I quit my security job and it felt great!!!!

I love that there is christmas music on the radio

Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • Options
    AmandaSC1988AmandaSC1988 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This afternoon I started singing along to the christmas music in the stores.... I realized what was happening and stopped.

I love this time of year.

I also have a girl crush on Zooey Deschenel... why can't I have her voice??

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards