Texas-Austin

Bridal Session Reviews - Nessa K and Angela w/Lucie Marie

I just had my bridal portraits done with Nessa K and my hair/make-up trial with Angela with Lucie Marie and I couldn't be happier with both.  I've even got the sneak peeks back... If I could figure out how to post some you would be able to see them.  : )
Nessa is pretty young and fairly new to the business and we were a little bit concerned about that at first, but her work just speaks for itself and I'm so happy with the decision to go with her!  
I'm not the type of bride that knows exactly what I want and had a few ideas about my hair, but not a definite style.  Angela went through and helped me decide, not just about the look itself, but also how functional it might be on the day of.  As for make-up, I've got to be a nightmare for any makeup artist as I don't ever wear much and even a little is often too much (not to mention the FI hates eyemakeup), but she did a great job and it looked very natural!    I really couldn't be happier!

Re: Bridal Session Reviews - Nessa K and Angela w/Lucie Marie

• edited December 2011
    I booked Nessa K to do our wedding and bridals.  So excited to hear you liked her!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding this weekend and some of the bride's (who is also a knottie--jamieann) bridal portraits, which were done by Nessa K, were displayed.  They were really beautiful, and I was totally impressed!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! Angela did the hair and makeup for my wedding and I never felt more beautiful! :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards