Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Help reception 85 a person all inclusive

Help my gf out need a nice place in nov 2012 for about 85 a person !! All needs to be within 30 mins of the airport! Thanks

Re: Help reception 85 a person all inclusive

• What is she looking for?? How many people. Sit down, buffet??
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check this place out. I have heard good things: http://www.liascatering.com/ballroomsatboothwyn/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • You have TONS of options all depending on budget.  The airport area itself has 3 or 4 properties that can host a wedding.  You can also look at Lazaretto Ballroom. 
  • Talk to Tim at Lia's, they are super nice and have a lot of options for food. You can definitely get $85 pp all inclusive. Lia's has several rooms they do work for but The Ballrooms at Boothwyn look the newest and most attractive(IMHO). The first time I was down there they were cooking for an upcoming event... the smell alone was heavenly! (don't mean it permeated everywhere, just that in the course of our tour we could smell the food cooking). The other guys at Lia's are great too. We went there for a tasting and were impressed with their other staff as well. If I hadn't already been sold on them the lady who was taking coats would have done the job of closing the sale. We really like the family atmosphere and how much everyone works together. JMHO! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards