Florida-North Florida
Options

The Knot Napkins?

Hey girls!  Quick question!  I love The Knot personalized napkins, but they don't come in dinner napkin size, only lunch and drink.  The lunch napkins are 7 in x 7 in.  Do you think this would be ok?  We aren't having a fancy wedding - a very casual, beach themed wedding with Sonny's BBQ catering.  Has anybody ordered these and have a good idea of what they look like?  Thanks for your opinion guys!

Re: The Knot Napkins?

• Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think 7x7 napkins would be perfectly fine.

You could always make them yourself.  Buy a personalized stamp from etsy and then emboss them on the napkins.  I did that and it was easy.  If you want to PM me, I can help you with how to do it.
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the drink size napkins and I think the next size would be good for dinner.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think 7x7 would be fine. I ordered napkins from the Knot (you can see them if you click my name and scroll down to my detail pictures) and they turned out just fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered the lunch and beverage napkins yesterday! I pulled out a tape measure before I ordered and they seemed the perfect size. I think you would only need dinner napkins for a more formal reception. I don't think you will have anything to worry about with them.
    Omigosh! October 9th is coming at me quick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards