Vermont

Photographers in VT?

My fiance and I are getting married in June 2012 and I'm trying to price out photographers. I have one I love in NY and would need to cover the cost of travel- which all together runs around $2000 (or just a bit less than that)- but he is phenominal and his style is right on for us. I'm just wondering if there are photographers in the Ludlow, VT area (or anywhere closer than NY) that would be competetive in price, but have experience and a more artistic style. Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

Re: Photographers in VT?

• chesterfieldchesterfield member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are still in the process of picking a photographer but, in case it's helpful, here are some suggestions that we're received from VT locals. 

They all have sample portfolios on-line so you can see their styles.

Two House Photo
    Amy Root Donle
    Lavigne Photography
    We requested prices from all of them and they all offered packages around $2K (although most of their other packages were more than that).

We also contacted Eve Event Photography because we loved their photos but they didn't respond to our request for more information.

Good luck!
  • If you're still looking - check out Ilke Van Genechten photography. She's based in Burlington, VT but she travels. Not sure what she charges, but her portfolio is awesome.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards