Delaware
Options

AW: Our wedding photos came!

They came today!  And they look AWESOME! 

I haven't uploaded them to FB yet, but I have added a couple to my profile picture album for some previews.  I tried adding some here but the files are too big, so I have to resize them.

If you are on FB, check out my profile pic album.  If not, PM me for FB info :)

FYI, Stephanie (http://www.sgphotos.net/) is booking weddings into 2011 and 2012.  We booked her after canceling our first photog on a gut feeling, and it was one of the best decisions we made.  She was always polite and cheerful, had great ideas for photos, was unseen and unheard during the ceremony and majority of the reception (one of our biggest gripes about wedding photogs, interrupting the ceremony), and didn't charge us an arm, leg, and firstborn for her work. 

Her pricing is really decent, and she's wonderful to work with- if you are looking for an affordable photog, PLEASE check out Stephanie Glover Photography!

Re: AW: Our wedding photos came!

• Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will definately be checking them out on FB when I get the chance. Congrats!! I can't wait for mine to come in!! I feel like we didn't get that many pics because of timing issues on the day of. I'm very anxious to see what he has. Can't wait to see yours!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know what I have discovered, Jen?  It's not so much quantity as it is quality.  We ended up with about 600 photos.  I love them ALL- every single one of them is album material.  That may not seem like a ton.  But I know people who get 1000 back, and only like maybe half of them.  Even thou we didn't get the crazy amount that some get, we are still really happy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards