Michigan-Lansing
Options

Spray Tan?

The tanning post got me thinking about how I should try out spray tanning soon. Anyone have recommendations?
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Spray Tan?

• Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had a few spray tans before, but def get one or two to try it first. The longer you leave it before you shower the darker it gets. Also some will suggest to tan in a bed for a little to help set it in, and I have found that helps. Make sure to exfoliate and the tanning salon I went to (Island Sun Tanning in the Hannah Plaza) showed me how and where to place the cream on my hands and feet so I wouldn't get orange.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a spray tan for my wedding and loved it. I would suggest going somewhere and trying the tan before the wedding day. I had a friend who did it the day before her wedding and her skin reacted to the spray, and left her very orange. I would also go somewhere where they spray you by hand rather than a machine spray. I got mine done by hand and that way you make sure there are no missed spots or streaks.
  • Options
    sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_spray-tan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:23650ed8-346f-4a0e-8518-946d4aaf8f89Post:57f17bdc-ea8d-49d0-8337-aa7abaabe7ee">Re: Spray Tan?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a spray tan for my wedding and loved it. I would suggest going somewhere and trying the tan before the wedding day. I had a friend who did it the day before her wedding and her skin reacted to the spray, and left her very orange. I would also go somewhere where they spray you by hand rather than a machine spray. I got mine done by hand and that way you make sure there are no missed spots or streaks.
    Posted by sarcole530[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention- the place I went was Koko Kay Banna in Laingsburg. It was only $25.00 for my entire body.
  • Options
    shawngrimm21shawngrimm21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to Bronze Bay in East Lansing. It was a great spray tan - and it was super awesome because it was a woman actually spraying me instead of a machine and it worked and looked so much better!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards