Washington-Seattle

Officiant

So who is everyone using for an officiate and what are your thoughts on them so far? Or for the knotties that are married who did you use? I checked out the Seattle KNottie page and it looks like Rev Ray was a favorite but it worries me that I saw on one post that he double books his days and there may be a problem if the wedding runs late. My officiate who was a family friend just backed out on my because his niece is getting married the same day : (

Re: Officiant

• Scratch Rev Ray...he just replied to me that he is booked that day with 2 weddings. He was trying to do me as a 3rd but the timing isn't right.
  • What is the max you are willing to spend on an officiant?

I used Rev Ray for my wedding, but I have a folder in my email with a bunch of other officiant stuff I could look through for you :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • I probably don't want to spend more than $350-$375
  • im going with patricia bartoo from inner season ceremonies.  she quoted me 275 for the ceremony all custom written without a rehearsal since my ceremony is so small.  she gives you 50 off i think if you mention the knot as well.  she talked to me on the phone for about an hour about what i wanted before i booked with her and was very friendly and understanding of what i wanted.  she only does one wedding per day and shows up an hour early to help coordinate everything.  she has a few people watching her email too so i always get a quick reply if i have a question or anything.  i just booked her so we are gunna start ont eh ceremony soon. hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also booked Patricia Bartoo, I connected with her right away and we have a larger wedding and are doing a rehearsal for around $400 (thats wedding and rehearsal).  I loved the fact that she only books one wedding a day and really seems to care and know what she is doing!  I recommend her just based on what we have experienced so far. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards