Hawaii

For the Big Island brides...

Hey Ladies!
I tended to spend most of my time over on the DW board but DH & I were just married on the Big Island in January (we also spent honeymoon time on Oahu and Maui).
If any of you have questions or need referrals for florists, hair & makeup, etc. please let me know,  I know it's not as popular an island for weddings as some of the others and at times I had difficulty finding enough information.
I am not logged into TK as much as I was before the wedding so likely the best way to reach me is via e-mail at jmteter@yahoo.com - just be sure you put something in the subject line that I will recognize as not being spam...
Congrats to all of you and Happy Planning!!!

Re: For the Big Island brides...

• edited December 2011
     am getting married at Mauna Lani Bay on the Big Island in August. Did you use any of the travel companies for a island tour or any group activities? I am trying to arrange travel for a group tour and possibly to the luau and Kona Village. Did you attend of the local luaus? Because I am getting married at a resort, I don't have many options as far as the outside vendors for the actual wedding but would love to hear more about your stay on the Big Island and things you did for your guests. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Good question! You may want to email her directly. Her and I have been emailing back and forth and she's really quick to respond. I would be curious to find out what she says. I want to try to get a group rate for the luau as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Just popping to say what an awesome board we have...  :)  What an amazing offer, jmteter. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies,

My wedding is in two weeks so I will also check in with the Big Island brides afterward!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards