New Jersey - South
Options

Alterations.

I picked up my dress on Sunday and it needs a little work; a bustle and maybe making the modesty panel a bit bigger if I don't lose some pounds. I know a lot of ladies have recommended Fashion Stitch, but I wanted to know how long before your wedding did you get alterations done?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
imageimage

Re: Alterations.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is the first weekend in June. I met with Yeon for a quote last month. I have an appointment with her in the middle of March to start my alterations. It will also depend on how much work your dress needs. I am getting a decent amount of alterations, my dress needs a custom bustle, and I'm getting swarovski buttons added down the back. Depending on when your wedding is I would call a few months in advance to make sure she is available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dress just needed a bustle (the length is perfect).  I went for my first appointment on Jan 2 and my second fitting on Jan 30.  I picked up my dress last Saturday and am getting married this weekend.  When I called she wanted to get me in ASAP bc I was around 2 months.  Somewhere between 2-3 months.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mumidi, your wedding is so close! Congrats, I hope you have an amazing and unforgettable day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I'll be sure to give her a call.
    mumidi, I hope snow doesn't get in the way of your day.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards